Important things to consider when purchasing a cage for your bird!
Your bird’s cage environment should be STIMULATING, FUN AND SAFE!
The following is recommended so your bird (birds) will be able to:
- fully open their wings.
- turn around.
- play with their toys, (safe chew toys for the size of bird).
- have a variety of perches.
- have the ability to climb and move around the cage.
- have clean water, fresh food and treats and clean crocks (bird bowls) and cage, daily!!
- have daily interaction with their human companions.
- have a quiet, dark place to sleep.
- Covering a bird is an option depending on where in your home they will be sleeping!
- Do not place their cage by a television or bright lights at night.
- Birds nor their cages belong in the kitchen.